Friday, February 10, 2012

My Birthday Party ~ by Fudge

 
My birthday was January 23 but I had to wait a long time for my party. That was because Mom and Ladybug and Bee were in Iowa during my birthday because my Great Grandpa died. I turned six years old. When they got back, Fizz got sick with something that made his breath smell terrible. Mom said it was an infection in his throat. So we couldn't have my birthday party even then! We finally had it and lots of people came over to see me. I got a remote control police car and Transformers like SkyHammer and WarPath and Sergeant Kup.



< Fizz thought it was his birthday and he cried because he wasn't getting any presents.



And I got an Angry Birds game. And I got money from my Papa and Nini. I think I will buy maybe something cool or just save it for something else cool. My birthday cake was chocolate with chocolate frosting and Mom made a farm on it because I wanted it.  

(Wow! This is a lot of words, Mom!
It's like one hundred and ten words! Can I be done, now?)

No comments:

Post a Comment